19 day The Southern Skies, Victoria Falls, Botswana, Namibia, Cape Town Adventure Tour
Days 16: Gariep (formerly Orange) River, Namibia
You border cross into South Africa and head for the camp on the riverbank. You will have a full free day to partake in an optional canoe safari, or take a sunset cruise. The camp is on the South African side of the river. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Camping (Fiddlers Creek).
Day 17: Lamberts Bay
You depart for Lamberts Bay. Breakfast and lunch. Camping (Lamberts Bay Caravan Park or similar).
Day 18 - Cape Town, South Africa
Sample the sights and sounds of this magical city at the southern end of the African continent. Accommodation is provided in a central city location at a local travelers' Lodge. A host of optional activities are available including, trips to Robben Island, Peninsula tours, wine tasting, and much more. Please ask for assistance in booking these excursions. All meals in Cape Town will be to the client's expense. Breakfast, lunch. Lodge Accommodation (Africa Travel Centre. Simple budget style room only).
Day 19 - Tour Ends
Breakfast. End of services. Airport transfers and additional accommodation can be booked.
- 1 Victoria Falls.
- 2 Chobe National Park, river cruise with game viewing. BLD
- 3 Maun - gateway to the Okavango Delta. BL
- 4-5 Okavango Delta, two nights makoro safari. BLD
- 6 Maun. BLD
- 7 Gobabis, private game farm. BLD
- 8 Waterberg Plateau National Park via Windhoek. BLD
- 9-10 Etosha National Park, three game drives at Etosha. BLD & BL
- 11-12 Swakopmund seaside town, two nights lodge accommodation. BL & B
- 13-14 Namib Naukluft National Park and the world's highest sand dunes. BLD
- 15 The Fish River Canyon. BLD
- 16 Gariep (Orange) River. BLD
- 17 Gariep (Orange) River. BLD
- 18 Cape Town, lodge accommodation. BL
- 19 Tour ends
- Itinerary as specified
- Highlighted text is also included
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- Services of tour leader and camp courier
- All accommodation
- All camp meals
- All camping and catering equipment
- National Park entrance fees
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) Dinner (D) where specified. (Meals not shown will be to the clients account).